Monday, August 15

Ottawa





We spent a day with my friends Luke and Catherine in Ottawa and went for a giant walk along the Ottaw river, to the parliament buildings, around the market, over to Hull, back to the market for lunch, and then home. Very tiring in the heat! I lived in Ottawa nearly 20 years ago for 4 months, but so much of it looked different. Some of it is new but also I have forgotten a lot. It is was cool to walk along the river, oblivious to the city above and then come up the stairs at the locks and be in the middle of the city!

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger The Weasel! said...

Good lord! I turn away for a few days...you finish and now you're on you're way back and in Ottowa, no less.

Well done, you two. You really should be very proud. I'll tell you one thing...I certainly have a much clearer idea of where everything is in Canada now. Eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home