Thursday, August 11

August 11 – Halifax to Moncton

The hotel we were in had a 1PM checkout time, so we took advantage of it. I hiked up to the Citadel again. Very cool, although it was even more impressive last night, with fog rolling in and eerie lights shining out from inside.

I am sort of feeling like I am going through a bit of a post-bike-trip withdrawl. I really miss riding, maybe not huge rides every day, but I would like to get some regular riding in. So far our schedule has not allowed for it. I want to get some decent driving miles in though, and feel like we are making some progress back home, so it is hard to find an hour or two in the day for a ride. Well, maybe tomorrow, if we get a decent early start, I can get some riding in along the St. Lawrence river – we plan to hit Riviere-du-Loup tomorrow.

Inexplicably, the Rolling Stones are playing in Moncton on September 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home