Wednesday, August 3

Clouds blowing in



It got stormy today – lots of clouds for most of the day. However, it did not really start raining in earnest until after we got to the campground! It was quite cool as well, real maritime weather.
For the first 50km or so today, we were on a secondary road (highway 245) that gave us some really nice views of the water. Traffic was very light along this road, which was good because the pavement was full of potholes that I had to keep dodging. I am glad we took the scenic route though. One local told us they refer to it as the “mini Cabot Trail.” Kind of like a “Brussel Sprout Trail” I suppose, if you pronounce it right. I am not planning on biking the Cabot Trail so I am glad I at least got to see this part. It was by far the most scenic part of the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home