Monday, June 20

June 20 – Regina to Whitewood


Bike log: 175.6km, 296m of vertical, 33.3 km/hr

A pretty decent ride today – although we got off to a pretty slow start, what with checking out of the hotel and picking up a few last minute supplies on the way out of Regina. By 10:30 we were out onto the road again, and it felt good to be moving. But, it took a while for the energy level to get up – kind of weird since I rested yesterday. There was a nice tailwind (not a blaster like it has been though) pretty much the whole day.

I saw a road sign today for Winnipeg – weird! Now it feels like we’re really getting somewhere, Regina is far away from home as well, but when I think of Winnipeg I really think of a remote place. Especially in the winter! It kind of reminded me of when I was in Malasia, driving along, and seeing road signs for Bangkok. Wow – you can get there from here! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home