Thursday, June 16

Webb Access denied!


This was too good of a photo op to pass up!

We are having troubles finding places that offer Internet connections - this is really unexpected. Perhaps the days of the Internet Cafe are dwindling, since anyone who really wants access gets it at home, and hotels offer it for travelling businessmen. We tried the library here, and although they had internet access, they would not allow me to hook up my laptop, even though their Ethernet hub was sitting right on the desk in front of me!

Note: I have finally managed to find access in Swift Current - the library here also denied my laptop but TM Genik computers was kind enough to allow me to borrow their link for an hour. Thanks! First time I could get on the internet since Cranbrook.
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home