Tuesday, June 28

Lakes and flowers everywhere















The scenery continues to be incredible. It seems that around every corner there is another lake, and wildflowers everywhere! It is also great to see hills again. The trees are shorter here than they are back in BC – it reminded me of how I was shocked at the size of the trees when I first went out west!

It did not rain today, but it was pretty cool. I actually got a bit of a chill when I stopped for a snack break. Strange to be dealing with cold when it is nearly July, but this is Canada after all! There was a small headwind, today, but nothing like the prairies. The trees provide some shelter, and the road keeps twisting and turning, so it seems like the wind keeps changing – at least you get a break from the onslaught. A few more small hills today as well, but not much really. The shoulder continues to be good, but narrower than yesterday’s full lane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home